Perlglob windows in WinNT
Author Message
 Perlglob windows in WinNT

Hi everybody

I am calling perl scripts from a Tcl/Tk frontend interface.  This works
well on Unix/Linux, but on NT Win95 and Win98 my screen becomes
filled with command windows with the title perlglob or perl.

Does anyone know how to get around this disconcerting side-effect.

Many Thanks
Mike

-------------------------
Mike Rogers
University of Manchester

School of Medicine                            www:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Division of Image Science and Biomedical Engineering
Stopford Building
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9PT
United Kingdom

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tk causes perlglob windows in NT

2. Tk causes perlglob windows in NT

3. Tk causes perlglob windows in NT

4. New window in WinNT

5. Accessing a WinNT window

6. How to open a browsing window on WINNT/Win98

7. Simple way to open window on Win9x/WinNT ?

8. WINNT - Can't exit app cleanly after closing Modal Window

9. Wanted: perlglob for A. Kaiser's Perl 5.0 on OS/2

10. 5.000 on OS/2: no PERLGLOB?

11. perlglob.exe and Win32

12. Strange problem with PERLGLOB.EXE