Debugging Job
Author Message
 Debugging Job

To the perl newsgroup,

We have some Perl scripts that serve various functions on our website.
We have added some new scripts and the server has started to crash every
couple of days. We run multiple domains and domains not affected by the
scripts are not crashing.

We need a Perl and UNIX debugging expert to take a look at the scripts
and try to determine what the problem is and fix it.  The scripts are
written in Perl 4 & 5.  We use the IRIX 6.2 Operating System.

If you are interested in taking on this job please contact me at

Chad Dyer
Director of Internet Services
AMI News
Orinda, CA 94563
510-254-4456

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debugging Job

2. Debugging Job!

3. How to debug cron job?

4. PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))

5. PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))

6. When debugging Perl how to reissue repetitive debugging commands?

7. What is the perl debug way to get the debugging script to see a SIGINT ?

8. Custom Programming Job

9. Perl job vacancy in the UK

10. Perl in cron jobs - output

11. oracle cron job

12. Job Control Lang: has anyone written one.