HELP: Programming an IRC Client for X Window
Author Message
 HELP: Programming an IRC Client for X Window

--
,++,?,++,??,+-+,??,++,?,++,?,++,?,++,?
+                           Moh                             ,?

+  Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/                         ,?
+  Undernet: #Iran #Java #Star_Trek #Delphi                 ,?
+  EU Efnet: #Star_Trek                                     ,?
+                                                           ,?

,++,?,++,??,+-+,??,++,?,++,?,++,?,++,?

Thu, 09 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Programming an IRC Client for X Window

[stuff about wanting to write an IRC client snipped]

Quote:
>PS: I am going to send this to several groups so that
>it would be great to *email* me the stuff instead of
>sending it to the groups as I don't know if I can look
>through all of them and filter out the stuff. Thanks :)
>....and in German written material is as helpful as
>in English written meterial, just both langs.

Well, I tried replying to that address and it bounced. Since it's
off-topic I won't put my whole reply here -- email me with a correct
return address if you really want a reply. :)

 - Andrew

Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Programming an IRC Client for X Window

2. Pirc - perl IRC client

3. Perl IRC client?

4. perl IRC client?

5. Need help writing non-blocking socket client in PERL on Windows

6. IRC Program in Perl?

7. Program that connects to an IRC server

8. help!!!! execute a program in windows NT

9. Need: PERL program to capture internet interactions of a given WINDOWS program

10. Net::IRC help please...

11. PoCo::IRC dcc chat example / code snipped / help ?

12. help a Newbie with Net::IRC