Requiring Examples for PERLTK
Author Message
 Requiring Examples for PERLTK

Hi all,
    I am a beginner in PERLTK. Please send me some working examples so
as to help myself to develop on this new program. Do send me some good
sites for PERLTK.
--
Thanks in advance,
With regards,

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Requiring Examples for PERLTK

Quote:

> Hi all,
>     I am a beginner in PERLTK. Please send me some working examples so
> as to help myself to develop on this new program. Do send me some good
> sites for PERLTK.

If you installed Perl/Tk you have all you need. Invoke the "widget"
command and see a lot of examples.

Mathias
--

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Requiring Examples for PERLTK

Quote:
> Hi all,
>     I am a beginner in PERLTK. Please send me some working examples so
> as to help myself to develop on this new program. Do send me some good
> sites for PERLTK.
> --
> Thanks in advance,
> With regards,
> Raja Selvaraj

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Requiring Examples for PERLTK

Quote:

> If you installed perl/tk under linux, just type make test in your Tk sub
> directory. You'll see lots of exemples !!

Also -- the program /usr/bin/widget is installed which contains lots
of very interesting examples, as well as a way to view their source
code.  For web resources, see:

`ptk' Mailing List Archive

http://www.Lehigh.EDU/~sol0/ptk/
Perl/Tk Information and Resources

http://mysite.directlink.net/gbarr/PerlTk/tk-modlist.html
The Perl/Tk Module List

http://www.perl.com/pub/1999/10/perltk/index.html
www.perl.com - Perl/Tk Tutorial

Quote:

> > Hi all,
> >     I am a beginner in PERLTK. Please send me some working examples so
> > as to help myself to develop on this new program. Do send me some good
> > sites for PERLTK.
> > --
> > Thanks in advance,
> > With regards,
> > Raja Selvaraj

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New to PerlTk - Gui design example/demo?

2. embedding perlTk scripts w/in other perlTk scripts

3. using "require example.cgi" on NT

4. OLE Automation with Excel Example Required

5. ASN1.pm example required

6. Require only if required

7. require help on require

8. difference between require $file and require Module

9. use require ("or require use?");

10. Requires within requires

11. Newbie Help: example 1 works example 2 doesn't:

12. Need HELP learning Perl/Tk (TkPerl, PerlTk,...