Learning Perl/Tk
Author Message
 Learning Perl/Tk

Looks like the book is officially out.....

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning Perl/Tk

Quote:

> > Looks like the book is officially out.....

> I dont think so. From http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lperltk/ :

> 1st Edition January 1999 (est.)
> 1-56592-314-6, Order Number: 3146
> 376 pages, $32.95 (est.)

> Wouldn't ORA know the number of pages, were the book ready? ;-)

I'm assuming different folks do different parts of those pages... I've
seen time lags between a book's availability and when they get around
to redoing the pages.   I can only hope they wouldn't emblazen the main
Perl page with a book announcement w/o the book being available!

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning Perl/Tk
FYI:

the good folks at oreilly put a chapter on the web...
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lperltk/chapter/ch02.html

Quote:

> Looks like the book is officially out.....

>         http://perl.oreilly.com/

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning Perl/Tk
UPS delivered my copy this morning. Ah, I've waited too long.
John
Quote:

>Looks like the book is officially out.....

> http://perl.oreilly.com/

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Author of Learning Perl/TK and Denver Perl Mongers

2. Need HELP learning Perl/Tk (TkPerl, PerlTk,...

3. Learning Perl/Tk

4. Learning Perl/Tk

5. Errata in Learning Perl/Tk book

6. Wanted: "Learning Perl/Tk" source code

7. Learning Perl/Tk Book from O'Reilly

8. Simple Problem learning Perl/TK

9. Learning Perl/Tk Book from O'Reilly

10. *Latest* "Learning Perl/Tk"?