Adding arbitrary attributes to tagged text
Author Message
 Adding arbitrary attributes to tagged text

Quote:

>         -tag => [qw/tag1 tag2 attr3 etc/]

> Does that help?

Hmm.  Given I know, say "tag1", how do I get back tag2 attr3 and etc?
Would $text->tag("names", "tag1") give me back the list?

Alan Burlison

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding arbitrary attributes to tagged text

2. How can I add tags to http text in HTML file

3. SRC: petags 0.1 -- generate emacs TAGS for arbitrary file types

4. ANNOUNCE: Attribute::Protected, Attribute::Profiled, Attribute::Unimplemented

5. Tagged text --> list of tags, revisited

6. regex to search for img tags with no alt attribute (Section 508 compliance)

7. Converting HTML tag and attribute case - Regular Expression help

8. Tag attributes

9. Parsing html tag attributes & values in Perl

10. Adding attributes using perLDAP?

11. Tag for all new text in Tk::Text

12. Text Tags and Text Selection