Dislay GDGraph Chart with AS 6.23
Author Message
 Dislay GDGraph Chart with AS 6.23

I'm converting a program from Activstate build 5.19 to build 6.23
that used to display a graph (generated by GIFGraph) with Tk::Photo.

But with build 6.23 GDGraph only supports PNG,JPEG,...  formats
which Tk::Photo can't display. In the documentation they talk about
a 'Tk_CreatePhotoImageFormat' call to add format handlers.
I couldn't find anything on how ot use this feature.

Does anyone know how to use this ??
Are there other simple ways to display a PNG,JPEG graph using Tk ???

Any help is appreciated !!!

NT4.0 - SP6a
AS Perl 6.23
Tk 800-022
GDGraph 1.32

Regards,
Willi

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:42:35 GMT
 Dislay GDGraph Chart with AS 6.23
wiwo schrieb:

Quote:
> Are there other simple ways to display a PNG,JPEG graph using Tk ???

Have a look at Tk::PNG and Tk::JPEG, available on CPAN.
You can install them easily from the ActiveState repository, using PPM.
Here's the list of modules:
http://www.ActiveState.com/Products/ActivePerl/status.html

Martin

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 18:18:53 GMT

1. Please help, my WIN32::API script cant run after upgrading ActivePerl5.22 to 6.23

2. Please help, my WIN32::API script cant run after upgrading ActivePerl5.22 to 6.23

3. Minimizing DOS Window on ActivePerl 6.23 under Windows ME

4. Anyone Using DBD::Chart or DBIx::Chart?

5. Historical charts with chart module

6. Historical charts with chart module

7. GDGraph module

8. GDGraph Plot Weirdness

9. gibberish output running GDGraph

10. GD, GDGraph, GDGraph3d and GDTextUtil for version 5.8.0.804 release

11. ANNOUNCE: GDGraph 1.34

12. GDgraph