printing multiple pages with postscript method
Author Message
 printing multiple pages with postscript method

I have a canvas which is about 6 pages high by 8 pages wide. I'd like
print this out as 48 pages instead of scaling it onto 1 page. Does
anybody have any idea how I can do this? When I create the postscript
file with the postscript method it always seems to create one big page
which I'm unable to print.

Thanks,

James Crouse

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 printing multiple pages with postscript method

I'd try printing 48 areas (see -x,-y,-width and -height options). Then
I'd consider rearanging the outputs into a single postscript.

Petr Pajas

Quote:

--

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing multiple HTML pages of Tables and Forms

2. TKPerl: Postscript method for canvas widget

3. postscript method - OS or Tk version dependency?

4. Postscript version of Perl man pages?

5. Are Postscript man pages available?

6. Conversion utility for MAN pages to PostScript

7. multi-page postscript for Canvas

8. Printing formatted text to a non-PostScript Printer

9. Postscript error: unmatched mark printing perl documentation

10. printing a postscript file directly

11. printing to a postscript printer within a CGI-script

12. printing(not using postscript)