Urgent, I need a Perl script to match/concatenate files
Author Message
 Urgent, I need a Perl script to match/concatenate files

I detest cross-posting, so I'll talk to you offline about this.

This is actually a pertty simple thing to do in Perl......

Brian

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent, I need a Perl script to match/concatenate files

2. Urgent, I need a Perl script to match/concatenate files

3. URGENT HELP! Need to add function to script

4. Need Urgent Help!!! Finding a Script

5. Need urgent help with math script!

6. Need urgent help With small script

7. Need Urgent help on File reading

8. Concatenating files with PERL

9. perl module to concatenate PDF files?

10. Perl and SQL Programmers Needed-URGENT

11. URGENT: *Need* Perl 4.036 and Solaris 2.3