Stored Procedures......
Author Message
 Stored Procedures......

I would like to know if anyone has ever tried to execute a stored procedure
using the perl modules agianst a database. I have not come across any
refference of any such tries or anything else. Could someone please reply to
this.

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Stored Procedures......

Quote:
> I would like to know if anyone has ever tried to execute a stored procedure
> using the perl modules agianst a database. I have not come across any
> refference of any such tries or anything else. Could someone please reply to
> this.

Yes, people have tried and succeeded. The subject comes up regularly
in comp.lang.perl.modules. Check the documentation of the DBD module
of the database you're using. There you should be able to find out if
your database supports it, and how.

Erik

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBGrid Selection and Second Form Showing Detail

2. "Grid index out of range" nightmares

3. Delphi and FoxPro

4. Printing Rich Text from a Database

5. Possible SQL Select glitch!!!