Connection: close
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 02:05:20 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: Thu, 05 Jan 1995 22:00:00 GMT
Client-Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 02:05:20 GMT
Client-Peer: 216.115.106.24:443
Client-SSL-Cert-Issuer: /C=US/O=RSA Data Security, Inc./OU=Secure Server
Certification Authority
Client-SSL-Cert-Subject: /C=US/ST=California/L=Santa
Clara/O=Yahoo/OU=Yahoo/CN=edit.yahoo.com
Client-SSL-Cipher: EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA
Client-SSL-Warning: Peer certificate not verified
Set-Cookie: B=110laastb2t70&b=2; expires=Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:00:00 GMT; path=/;
domain=.yahoo.com
Title: Welcome to Yahoo!

But there's nothing there that tells me WHEN the certificate expires. Is
that information available somewhere? I'd like to try and scan our secure
servers regularly looking for certificates that are "close to expiration"
to make sure that they don't mistakenly get "un-renewed", but I can't seem
to figure out how to get that information.

Any assistance would be very helpful. Thanks.

+---------------------+-----------------------------------------+

|  Derek J. Balling   | "To crush your enemies, see them        |
|                     |    driven before you, and to hear the   |
|                     |    lamentation of their women!"         |
+---------------------+-----------------------------------------+

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:49:01 GMT

1. BDE ERROR

2. Saving objects

3. SSL Cert Expiration

4. Perl script running on SSL can't interface w/non-SSL server

5. Getting WWW URL info on multi domain server

6. SSL communication between client and server

7. connecting with an SSL web server

8. Using libwww for SSL servers?

9. SSL support for perl server?

10. SSL server in Perl

11. permutations

12. HELP! NSAPI/ISAPI+dbReMemo+japanese=Impossible? HELP!