Mail::Folder buglet?
Author Message
 Mail::Folder buglet?

Quote:

> I've been playing with Mail::Folder, specifically
> Mail::Folder::Mbox and when I use the -w flag I get
> an error like this:

> Ambiguous call resolved as CORE::open(), qualify as such or use & at /usr/lib/perl5/MIME/Entity.pm line 1251.

This happens because MIME::Entity defines its own sub open, which clashes
with CORE::open; and you can see how perl resolved it.  However, I should
point out that this seems to have been fixed in my version of MIME::Entity,
which is 4.117.  What version do you have?

--
John Porter

        We're building the house of the future together.

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. TTable and GotoRecord

2. BDE, Paradox, Network

3. Help : index, indexname,delphi/oracle

4. BatchMove KeyViolTable not creating a table - Why?

5. Navigation

6. antialiasing algorithm needed

7. TMT Pascal 2.0 (32-BIT!)

8. The weekly FAQ item about the Pascal newsgroups' reorganization

9. Delphi 3.0 or Visual Foxpro 5.0?

10. which book for Pascal

11. Memo (or BLOB) Fields and querry speed??

12. NEED SOFTAWRES WROTE IN DELPHI