Help me decide what talks to give at YAPC this year
Author Message
 Help me decide what talks to give at YAPC this year

Once again, I am unable to decide what talks to present at YAPC.
If you plan to attend YAPC in Montreal this June, please wander over

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

and let me know where your interests lie.

If you *don't* plan to attend YAPC, feel free to take a look, but
please don't submit the form.

Thanks.

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:02:11 GMT
 Help me decide what talks to give at YAPC this year

Quote:
> Once again, I am unable to decide what talks to present at YAPC.
> If you plan to attend YAPC in Montreal this June, please wander over

>         http://perl.plover.com/yak/yapc.cgi

> and let me know where your interests lie.

Voting is closed, and the results are now available at that URL.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:19:34 GMT

1. Help me decide what talks to give at YAPC this year

2. Help me decide what talks to give at YAPC this year

3. Help me decide what talks to give at YAPC this year

4. Need help with distributing 2 tier apps.

5. Memo Field to Database field

6. convert string[1] to

7. ADO - Fieldtype

8. How can I get the version of an Access MDB File

9. help on coding a .tpu unit

10. rpcrt100.zip Optimized TP50/TP55/TP6/BP7 CRT Unit

11. When to open database?

12. NT4 WS to ORACLE with Delphi? Anyone?