Corrupted 03modlist.data.gz
Author Message
 Corrupted 03modlist.data.gz

It appears that CPAN/modules/03modlist.data.gz has a CRC error on
every CPAN mirror I can reach, which makes CPAN:shell fail. (It worked
on Monday.) Who should I whine at about this?

--
Don't anthropomorphize computers. They hate that.

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:12:18 GMT

1. Delphi 5 and mySql

2. SQL date query of Interbase works in QLI but not in Delphi

3. NETDIR with multiple versions of BDE.

4. DBD-Oracle-0.47.tar.gz corrupted?

5. .gz File Downloaded using Net::FTP corrupt

6. DBD-Oracle-0.47.tar.gz corrupted?

7. Corrupted Data Files?

8. Help with Win32::ODBC, PerlIS.dll, and corrupted data sources

9. Perl 5.002 select(2) call corrupts data?

10. LWP corrupting my downloads?

11. HTTP::Request::Common - corrupt repost