Posting to a newsgroup using Perl
Author Message
 Posting to a newsgroup using Perl

I am writing a cgi/perl script to allow a user to post a message to a newsgroup
through an HTML form.

How do I post an article to a newsgroup using Perl? I have looked at the module
News::Article which appears to provide this function, but could not see how to
implement it without the luxury of an example file.

Thanks in advance.

Marcel Dinger.

Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Draw pictures in DBGrid

2. Solving DBGrids IndexGrid out of range with WNCHitTest

3. Posting an article to a newsgroup using Perl

4. posting in newsgroup using perl script?

5. Guru help needed - Posting from perl-cgi to newsgroup

6. Posting to a Newsgroup with a Perl Script.

7. Automating postings to newsgroups with Perl

8. Posting to Newsgroups from Perl Script

9. Posting to newsgroups via PERL

10. perl posting to newsgroup

11. Send Bulk Newsgroup Postings

12. Script for posting in Newsgroups