Graph Drawing packages...
Author Message
 Graph Drawing packages...

Hi,

I have a program that collects local weather conditions, and I would like to
be able to graph this data. Can anyone point me to a package in perl that
lets me easily make simple line graphs?

Thanks for any and all help,

Allen Hutchison

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Graph Drawing packages...

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have a program that collects local weather conditions, and I would like to
> be able to graph this data. Can anyone point me to a package in perl that
> lets me easily make simple line graphs?

Chart::Lines

Karlon

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Graph Drawing packages...

Quote:
>Hi,

>I have a program that collects local weather conditions, and I would like to
>be able to graph this data. Can anyone point me to a package in perl that
>lets me easily make simple line graphs?

The GIFgraph module might be of interest ;

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/

HTH.

--

Alastair

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Graph Drawing packages...
[A complimentary Cc of this posting was sent to Allen Dale Hutchison

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have a program that collects local weather conditions, and I would like to
> be able to graph this data. Can anyone point me to a package in perl that
> lets me easily make simple line graphs?

Term::Gnuplot

Ilya

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Graph Drawing packages...

Quote:

> > I have a program that collects local weather conditions, and I would like to
> > be able to graph this data. Can anyone point me to a package in perl that
> > lets me easily make simple line graphs?

> Chart::Lines

I couldn't find Chart::Lines on CPAN, is there another home for it?

I wrote Chart::Plot, which may do what you want failry simply. Find it
on CPAN or try the demonstration script at
  http://www.pobox.com/~cgires/modules/

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Graph Drawing packages...

Quote:

> > > I have a program that collects local weather conditions, and I would like to
> > > be able to graph this data. Can anyone point me to a package in perl that
> > > lets me easily make simple line graphs?

> > Chart::Lines

> I couldn't find Chart::Lines on CPAN, is there another home for it?

Sorry,
  The real package is Chart-0.99.tar.gz in CPAN under

   authors/id/DBONNER

This package has several graphing modules that come with
it: Lines, Bars, StackedBars, Composite, etc..

They all inherit from Chart::Base, so they all take pretty
much the same data, and look pretty good. I've been very
pleased with them.

Also, I've written a Chart::Pie module that inherits from
Chart::Base, that I'll be uploading to CPAN
"real soon now"(tm)

Karlon

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Regexp: Drawing syntax diagram / graph

2. Drawing graphs in Perl?

3. Module for drawing graphs

4. Drawing a graph?

5. Call graph drawing program

6. Drawing annotated directed graphs on a Canvas

7. Package drawing plots in C or Fortran

8. Question: Graphing Packages for Perl

9. Graphing packages and sub calls

10. NEWS on Re: Graphing Package

11. Graphing package