Tom Phoenix
Author Message
 Tom Phoenix

Tom had posted a site search script that would report
on all installed modules, called insite.  He posted it
for beta.  Anyway, he seems to have disappeared.

have gone away, and I can't find any references to the
insite script.  Anybody have any idea where either Tom
or the script went?

--
Everything goes better with a delayed blast fireball =8)

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:15:00 GMT
 Tom Phoenix

Bruce> Tom had posted a site search script that would report
Bruce> on all installed modules, called insite.  He posted it
Bruce> for beta.  Anyway, he seems to have disappeared.

Bruce> have gone away, and I can't find any references to the
Bruce> insite script.  Anybody have any idea where either Tom
Bruce> or the script went?

Tom posts a FAQ to comp.lang.perl.announce every few days.  You
*might* be able to find his address there.

:-)

Seriously, I'm puzzled at how little research you did before you
posted.  Why?  www.deja.com, and even www.google.com, both would have

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:29:13 GMT
 Tom Phoenix

Quote:

> Tom had posted a site search script that would report
> on all installed modules, called insite.  He posted it
> for beta.  Anyway, he seems to have disappeared.

> have gone away, and I can't find any references to the
> insite script.  Anybody have any idea where either Tom
> or the script went?

I think another email domain of his is redcat.com. You might try the same
username at that domain. Hm. There's also a web page at
http://www.redcat.com/ , but it's very minimalist (and the first sentence is
"I hate the web."). It does, however, contain the e-mail address I alluded
to.

Cheers,
Philip

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:27:23 GMT

1. Tom Phoenix: ANSWERS WANTED!

2. Hats off to Tom Phoenix

3. modules, ignoring Tom Phoenix

4. How to find the data type of a TDBEdit field ?

5. Tom Christiansen (great guy) (WAS: Tom Christiansen harassing users)

6. Perl Contractors in Phoenix AZ

7. Perl jobs in Phoenix, AZ

8. Problem with Borland BDE and non-unique indexes... Please help.

9. SQL and sorting two fields

10. Referential Integrity

11. Index problems with paradox tables and delphi 4