DBD::PlClient fails to install: uninitialized value in lib.pl line 30
Author Message
 DBD::PlClient fails to install: uninitialized value in lib.pl line 30

Quote:
>    Mathias> I don't see a concatenation in line 30..

>String interpolation and concatenation are the same facility
>under-the-covers.  The error message is indicating that line 28 has
>failed to produce a value.  I don't know why line 29 does not
>recognise this, mainly because I've not looked at the code to the Test
>subroutine.

The bug was in Sys::Syslog (Syslog.pm already installed). In twice
refers to &_PATH_LOG where it shoud use _PATH_LOG().

I got that fix from someone else and it works.

regards

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:46:23 GMT

1. SQL Queries and seeks

2. What is the groups opinion on nested routines?

3. RPC::PlClient fails to install: t/client...uninitialized variable in lib.pl 30

4. RPC::PlCLlent fails to install: uninitialzed value in lib.pl line 30

5. PK-ZIP

6. Use of uninitialized value at C:/perl/site/lib/Tk.pm line 367

7. Use of uninitialized value at D:\PERL5\lib/Win32/ODBC.pm

8. Oracle 9i & DBD::Oracle v.1.30

9. Turbo Pascal Problems

10. Uninitialized Value warnings with DBD::CSV 0.1024 (mildly urgent)

11. Uninitialized Value warnings with DBD::CSV 0.1024 (mildly urgent)