Perl NNTPClient question.
Author Message
 Perl NNTPClient question.

Hello,
 I am writing an application that will display list of available
newsgroups.  Looking at NNTPClient's help page and docs, it seems that
xgtitle would give me the list of newsgroup's name for the display
purpose.  But when I use it, the return response is blank.
Is there something else I need to use instead of xgtitle?

I am using perl5.00402 on Win NT.

Thanks.

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl NNTPClient question.

2. Question about the NNTPClient Perl module

3. Question about News::NNTPClient Method (a bit long)

4. Question about News::NNTPClient Module

5. News:NNTPClient question ??

6. Replying using NNTPClient in Perl script under linux

7. newbie: posting using News::NNTPClient errors

8. newbie in need of a fix -- News::NNTPClient

9. News::NNTPClient and HEAD command

10. News::NNTPClient inconsistent behaviour?

11. News::NNTPClient interaction problem

12. Problems using News::NNTPClient