Active Directory: Listing users in a group
Author Message
 Active Directory: Listing users in a group

Hi, everyone!

I have problems listing users within groups in a Active Directory
Service.  Following the code examples in "Perl for System
Administration", I have successfully managed to connect to the service,
and I'm able to list users _and_ groups.  But users _within_ a group
seeems to be the trouble;

  #!/usr/bin/perl
  #
  use strict;
  use Win32::OLE qw( in );

  ## Connect
  my $ADS = Win32::OLE->GetObject("WinNT://DOMAIN/server");

  ## List all groups
  foreach my $Child ( in $ADS ) {
      if ( $Child->{'Class'} eq 'Group' ) {
          # I know that this is a Group now, but how do I manage
          # to create a list of users in this group?
      }
  }

Thanks for all help!

--

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:53:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 7.0 for Dos on ebay.com

2. Need Decompiler

3. question about perl and and active directory find - users in groups

4. check directory group permission based on current user

5. Writing units

6. PERLFUNC: getgrgid - get group record given group user ID

7. PERLFUNC: getgrgid - get group record given group user ID

8. Is there an active php group?

9. This group active?

10. Help with directory listing: filenames or directories

11. Directory listing query with Net::FTP::list

12. Directory listing query with Net::FTP::list