Win32 API question
Author Message
 Win32 API question

I need to execute a Visual Basic 6 program (standard exe) through Perl.
The VB program throws out runtime errors using the Win32 API

I'm using the Win32 extension of Perl to enable access of Win32 API ie
use Win32;
use Win32::Process

BUT I'm unable to grab the error generated by the VB6 exe.  Obviously,
the GetLastError call from Perl is looking at the Perl thread.  How can
I access the VB thread to get the error thrown from the VB executable.

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:10:03 GMT

1. FormatDateTime question

2. Login to Local Interbase

3. TDBCheckBox Question

4. Win32::API questions

5. Win32::api question

6. Win32::API question.

7. Win32::API Question

8. More Win32::API questions

9. win32::api and win32::gui

10. xs trouble on Win32 (building Win32::API)

11. Win32::OLE and Win32::API programming

12. xs trouble on Win32 (building Win32::API)