DBI:CSV queries return only 1 row
Author Message
 DBI:CSV queries return only 1 row

Quote:

> > I am trying to use the CSV driver for DBI but it is returning only one
> > row, no matter how many rows there are in my "table" (the
> > comma-delimited file in question). I know DBI itself is set up
> > correctly because I've been using DBD::Oracle with great success.

> Have you looked at the CSV end-of-record delimiter? I believe the default
> delimiter is CRLF, while the normal Unix end-of-line delimiter is LF.

That was it!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thanks to the other kind soul who also suggested this but whose name I
rudely forgot.....

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:23:40 GMT

1. IB6 and fib plus

2. problem with result-set differences (SQLServer7 & Delphi ADO)

3. DBI:CSV queries return only 1 row

4. DBI Query - counting rows

5. DBD::CSV query returns empty

6. Archiving-Unit

7. subscribe

8. How to output query row-by-row to HTML

9. DBI - only first row returned, not whole column

10. DBI limits sometimes nr of rows returned?

11. DBI::Oracle- Returns wrong number of Rows

12. determining number of returned rows in DBI.pm...