FastCGI
Author Message
 FastCGI

  DF> Does anyone know anything about FastCGI, in terms of how
  DF> good/extendable it is?

go to fastcgi.com for much more info.

  DF> I use Perl which I think is excellent.
  DF> How do they compare?
  DF> Any info would be gratefully received.

fastcgi has nothing to do with perl other than perl has modules that
support it. you can't compare them as they are apples and oranges.

fastcgi is simple to use and usually faster than regular cgi. your web
server needs to support it. apache has a module for it and commercial
ones exist for netscape and redmond. a few other servers support it too.

uri

--

SYStems ARCHitecture, Software Engineering, Perl, Internet, UNIX Consulting
The Perl Books Page  -----------   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 04:34:44 GMT

1. Need a good inexpensive Delphi 2 course in Canada ? Read this !

2. Muliusers in Database PDX

3. CAST in Local SQL? SQL Help needed

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows -->> MS C++ 6.00

5. How to create an PPP-Connection under BP7/Win95

6. Porting from TP for DOS 5.0 to TP for windows 1.5

7. Turning mouse off in the TP 7.0 IDE

8. inheritance with hash variables

9. ISDN-CAPI library? Anyone?

10. Convert 4 bytes to LongInt.

11. QuickReport 2.0g Fixed (Aug 05 1997) (not all fixed)

12. BDE Error: "Higher Table Level Required" ...What's it ?