Problem with WIN32:OLE and Excel97
Author Message
 Problem with WIN32:OLE and Excel97

I'm using Per 5.005_03 and win32:OLE to create an excel 97 spreadsheet,
populate the cells with data and do some formating and charting. I've
run into a problem putting text strings greater than 1K into a single
cell. When I try, the data never gets there, Excel seems to hang  and I
get an "undefined value" error the next time I reference the OLE object.

Increaing the buffer size with "$application->SetMaxBufSize(650000)"
didn't help.

I know Excel 97 supports up to 32K of text in a single cell, so don't
think this is an Excel problem.

Any ideas?

Jim Lawson

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:19:28 GMT

1. Please help with log files Uprgent !!!

2. Win32:OLE and Excel97

3. Win32::OLE Problems: OLE error 0x80010001

4. New Application, help needed

5. DB Sorting

6. switching byte order

7. Win32::OLE and SourceSafe OLE Automation?

8. Win32::OLE object as parameter to method to another OLE object

9. OLE:Storage vs Win32::OLE for Word Directory List

10. Win32::OLE and Access OLE fields

11. RFA: use ole or use win32::ole

12. Win32::OLE & Excel97 "WrapText" member