Namespace for new module (XML for Analysis)
Author Message
 Namespace for new module (XML for Analysis)

Note: Originally posted to perl.modules, but I'd like to get people's
opinions in this group before going ahead with it.

I have an implemention of the XML for Analysis specification that I'd
like to put on CPAN, but I just wanted to check with everyone for
suggestions on the proper namespace.  The module is currently just in
XMLAnalysis.  Does anyone have a better suggestion?  Perhaps placing
it somewhere under XML makes more sense?

Thanks!

Doug

Oh.. just for reference, XML for Analysis allows you to query
multidimensional databases use SOAP.  The complete specification can
be found here:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 05:02:02 GMT

1. directory

2. Help !!! --> Delphi 2.0 + sql Server 6.5 (trusted connection)

3. Namespace for new module (XML for Analysis)

4. RFC: New module XML::DocFactory &&/|| XML::RubberStamp

5. REQUEST FOR COMMENTS: new modules (group maintenance, ascii DB, system analysis tools)

6. REQUEST FOR COMMENTS: new modules (group maintenance, ascii DB, system analysis tools)

7. DBLookupCombobox query

8. Adding pictures in tp7!!!!!! please! help me!!!

9. OLE objects from Paradox table to Delphi form?

10. Pascal compiler model

11. (no subject)

12. ! You will thank you me for this in 2 weeks!!!