Geometric algorithm sought
Author Message
 Geometric algorithm sought

Hi, my problem is directly isomorphic to the three dimensional closest
neighbor problem from geometry.  So far I have used brute force and it
is not so bad on the typical small data set, but even so the delay is
noticeable.  Is there something like a canned 3D-tree Perl
implementation?  Randall: I _have_ searched CPAN this time.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
In his own soul a man bears the source

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Table Changes and Power Outages

2. seeking seek algorithm

3. Seeking rot13 algorithm/source code

4. seeking a more elegant grouping algorithm than this ...

5. help-- mouse does not show in SVGA

6. *.dta, *.idx, *.dat, *.tck, *.cer

7. Problem with Free Pascal/Windows 2000 Pro

8. Filling ListView with data

9. How to get Network Domain ICON ??? Please HELP !!!

10. Delphi2/BDE32 query not using index

11. Interbase

12. DB error