Working Alias in the other direction
Author Message
 Working Alias in the other direction

Hello,

I'm trying to create an application in which the user would create simple
subroutines in a package to control certain aspects of the application.

I like how Alias::attr permits variables to be stored in a hash and then
brought into the package namespace. What I don't like about Alias::attr
is that it is one way: variables created in the namespace aren't created
in the hash.

Are there any suggestions on how to do the same function as attr but have
the "flow" work both ways. New variables created in the caller's namespace
are really created in the hash?

Thanks

Brad
--
Brad Dixon
Georgia Tech Research Institute -- Atlanta, GA

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. aliases.pl: lists direct sendmail aliases for a user/aliasname

2. regular expression to describe 16 degrees of wind direction

3. Newbie Help/Advice/Direction

4. Please advise on directions

5. Point me in the right direction

6. Beginners question - directions please...

7. Odd problem with output re-direction

8. Newbie looking for direction

9. command-line output re-direction in winNT

10. Looking for directions : spawning independent CGIs

11. wind direction in a string

12. point me in the right direction