option for deterministic hash order (was ... structural equiv alence)
Author Message
 option for deterministic hash order (was ... structural equiv alence)

Quote:

> PS: "Rightside left" seems to be a logical extension of "upside down",
>     but I've never heard nor seen the former.  Why is English so
>     illogical? ;-)  Or would that be "leftside right"?  Never heard
>     that one, either...

Well, there's also "inside out", but "back-to-front" breaks out of that
sequence. Which, incidentally, might be the closest commonly used expression
to "rightside left", at least in this case ("put back the bits
back-to-front").

Cheers,
Philip

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 01:14:19 GMT

1. EDBEditError problems with EditMask property

2. directory is busy

3. hash keys - deterministic order ?

4. Object destruction order non-deterministic?

5. print order for hash of hashes ?

6. hash of hashes order ?

7. D1 don't post data if app crash

8. Newbie needs a little help with code for printing

9. printing graphics?

10. command line option order matters?

11. comparing objects for structural equivalence

12. generates random text file (with structural framework)?