SGML::SPGroveBuilder with ActiveState?
Author Message
 SGML::SPGroveBuilder with ActiveState?

Is there anyone out there who has been able to
successfully compile SGML::SPGroveBuilder on NT
using VC++ 6.0 and the latest stable ActiveState
binary?  I couldn't even get past the initial
perl makefile.pl
I had to hack makefile.pl, then I had to really
hack the generated makefile, then I had to do some
hacking of the SPGroveNew.cc and
SPGroveBuilder.xs.  Finally, I get
Error: Runtime Exception
when I try to run the make test.

What I'm trying to do is develop a perl based OFX
parser.  OFX is the SGML based financial
transaction language.  I have the DTD, and nsgmls
is able to parse the DTD and the example OFX file
I have.

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. pointer to function

2. make for SGML::SPGroveBuilder

3. SGML-SPGrove-0.01: perl module for loading SGML, XML, HTML

4. SGML::parser & SGML::ultil

5. Repost: BDE 16 and GPE

6. SPGroveBuilder Perl Module

7. comparison of 2 SGML documents

8. SGML Modules

9. SGML/XML parser module?

10. ANNOUNCE: Perl module SGML-SPGrove 1.00

11. SGML to HTML for *green* Perl People

12. custom.sgml trans w/sgmlspm.pl