Turtle graphics for Turbo Pascal for dos
Author Message
 Turtle graphics for Turbo Pascal for dos

Could anyone please send me the Turtle graphics software that's
compatible
with Turbo Pascal 5.5 upwards for for dos . The software that comes
with the book called 'Turbo Pascal with Turtle graphics' by James
Slack. I got the book but the software comes in the 5.5 inch disk. My
PC don't have the 5.5 inch
disk drive.

I don't like the graph3 unit of Turtle graphics or turtle10.pas
graphics.

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 01:20:58 GMT

1. Turtle graphics for Turbo Pascal for dos

2. FOUND: Pascal Turtle Graphics

3. FOUND: Pascal Turtle Graphics

4. Turtle Graphics?

5. Turtle Graphics?

6. turtle graphics

7. Turtle Graphic

8. WTB: Turbo Pascal (or Borland Pascal) v7 DOS

9. WTB: Turbo Pascal (or Borland Pascal) v7 DOS

10. Displaying windows bitmaps in turbo pascal graphics

11. graphics in turbo pascal 7 and just TP7 !

12. Turbo PASCAL 7.0 working with graphics...