How can a .exe file runs in DOS has windows?(Made in Turbo Pascal)
Author Message
 How can a .exe file runs in DOS has windows?(Made in Turbo Pascal)

Hello!
I've seen a program made in Turbo Pascal 7.0 that  has windows.It is
like the IDE environment of Turbo Pascal 7.0.It also has menu!Just
like a program which runs in Windows 3.x/9x!
How can I do that?
Is there a unit that can help us with that?
Now I am looking for that program.When I find it,I will upload it
here.If this Usenet Server doesn't allow posting messages with
attachments.I will upload it to my Homepage server..

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:14:10 GMT
 How can a .exe file runs in DOS has windows?(Made in Turbo Pascal)

Quote:

> Hello!
> I've seen a program made in Turbo Pascal 7.0 that  has windows.It is
> like the IDE environment of Turbo Pascal 7.0.It also has menu!Just
> like a program which runs in Windows 3.x/9x!
> How can I do that?

Look in your TP7 Turbo Vision manual?

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:45:29 GMT

1. running windows exe programs from Turbo Pascal

2. Relative speed of compiled exe files in BP 7 running under DOS, and in Delphi

3. Windows EXE and DOS EXE

4. Making an OBJ-File out af an EXE-File

5. Pascal-DOS-program won't run on Windows 98-PC

6. running win95 exe file from pascal

7. How do I run other .EXE files from my pascal progg

8. How do I run other .EXE files from my pascal progg

9. Turbo Pascal 1.5 Windows and TDW.EXE

10. WOULD TURBO PASCAL 5.5 RUN UNDER DOS 6 or HIGHER

11. Help- Problems running Borland Turbo Pascal V7 under windows 95

12. WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows