(newbie) textbook featuring extended pascal and object pascal
Author Message
 (newbie) textbook featuring extended pascal and object pascal

Quote:

> ... snip ...

> > As for people passing around copies of the standard in text format, PDF
> > format, etc.  Please note that the IEEE still owns the copyright.  While
> > they probably don't care anymore, I thought I should remind everybody.

> Quote from the standard:

> > This online copy of the Extended Pascal standard is provided only as an aid
> > to standardization. In the case of differences between this online version
> > and the printed version, the printed version takes precedence.

> Which I take as permission to promulgate (not to sell).  If they
> really do care all it should require is a "don't do that" call to
> any sites posting it.

> I believe it (the text version) be appearing "real soon now" on:

>     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Well, maybe not "real soon now".  I sent it to Bill Catanbray in
response to his e-mail to me, and it all came back!.

   (Remove "XXXX" from reply address. yahoo works unmodified)

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:15:55 GMT

1. object pascal newbie ques

2. Need a beginning Pascal textbook

3. sth about tp7 object features

4. Full-featured debugger, and pretty-printer, for GNU Pascal (gpc)

5. If you could add new features to Pascal, what would they be

6. Array Feature in Pascal

7. Encrytion Components(Delphi), Object Pascal Objects(other) Available for DL

8. Delphy Features (Old: OWL Borland Pascal TextEdit Problem)

9. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

10. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

11. MW Object Pascal vs Delphi's Pascal