(none)
Author Message
 (none)

DEAREST FRIENDS,
  Below is a story of a boy who has a dying wish of recieving one million
cards before he dies of brain tumour. Please take this opportunity to help
him in his wish and please email your friends or any group or organisations
that may assist in the accomplishment of this dying wish. Thank you.
(retyped by OAL)

       Craig Shirgold is a 7 year old boy who lives in Keen, N.H.
 He is dying from an inoperable brain tumor.
 He made a wish to Children's Wish Foundation, that he wants one million get
well cards sent to him by August 15 so he can make the world book of records
before he dies.
Cards can be made or bought.
 PLEASE send the cards to the following address:

                       Craig Shirgold
                       c/o Children's Wish Foundation
                       32 Perimeter Center East
                       Atlanta, Georgia 30346

Please pass this on to churches, schools, girl scouts, boy scouts,
your centers...etc. and make a  little boy's wish come true
Helping people is the key of happiness, so please do whatever
you can to help the boy, Thanks!

Wish you all happy & healthy !

P.S. This was sent to me by a friend who asked me to send this to more eole,
so I decided to send it to you.

Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

:
:        Craig Shirgold is a 7 year old boy who lives in Keen, N.H.
:  He is dying from an inoperable brain tumor.
:  He made a wish to Children's Wish Foundation, that he wants one million get
: well cards sent to him by August 15 so he can make the world book of records
: before he dies.
August 15, 1992 mabey :]
[...]
Hrm.. isn't this a lil old story, that we all know the ending to?

Some rich guy pays for Craig's operation, he lives, and now is on the US
Postal Services Most Wanted (Boo at site) list :]

(Last part isn't true :)
Also, didn't this go around about 1/2 yrs ago on teh net?
--
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
|            Nick Macey               |

|   http://www.xmission.com/~kcool    |
|        King_Cool on DALnet          |
|   President, NickNet Communications |
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

DISCLAIMER: If you read it, don't like it, thats *YOUR* Problem. Can't
sue me for the stuph i say, got it?

Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 (none)

Thu, 17 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 (none)

Hiermit bitte ich, in die Liste fr info-Pascal aufgenommen zu werden.
Mein Name: Dieter Kohl

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Select all/none on a DBGrid in D2?

2. TDbLookUpComboBox and <none>