Help: Unfamiliar type declaration
Author Message
 Help: Unfamiliar type declaration

        In a program I am modifying, I have run across a type declaration that
        I haven't found any documentation on.  The code is as follows:

        type
             WinType : Ag..Nul;

        var
             array [1..Constant] of WinType;

        In the code I have seen an A and a D (not with '', if I am not
        mistaken).  The problem is this.  I have tried to assign an X to
        an element in the array but I get a compiler error saying that it
        is not valid.

        If anyone knows what the legal values are for this array and where I
        can find information about this type, it would be greatly appreciated.

        Michael

Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Unfamiliar type declaration

2. Pointer declarations

3. Variant fields in object declaration in TP7 or DELPHI

4. declaration error

5. Program name declaration

6. ODBC32 API Declaration Unit for Delphi 2.0

7. {10:3 declaration}????

8. write / writeln declaration

9. Forward declaration Of Data

10. Dynamic array declaration