IPX Packet sending/receiveing
Author Message
 IPX Packet sending/receiveing

I'm having trubble using IPX packets.

Could anybody give me some assistance with this ???
In the form of an example for a simple FILE/TEXT transfer program ???
Or a detailed explanation on how to do this ???

Thanks,

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 IPX Packet sending/receiveing

Quote:

> I'm having trubble using IPX packets.

> Could anybody give me some assistance with this ???
> In the form of an example for a simple FILE/TEXT transfer program ???
> Or a detailed explanation on how to do this ???

> Thanks,

Hi,

I've got some nice source about IPX. Maybe they can help you...Jsut drop
me a message if you want them!

Ciao, Nico.

Sat, 07 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Losing Packets in Using Crynwr Packet Drivers

2. Sending messages in NetWare over IPX.

3. How to send information over IPX?????

4. Packet driver access routines

5. Packet Drivers

6. Novell Packet information

7. IP Packet routines in TP 7.0

8. Wanted... Pascal Code for Packet Driver (Dos)

9. packet driver interface library for Pascal?

10. Packet Radio Baycom Support under Win95 ???

11. help with novell packets

12. network packets