What is DOS ERROR 215
Author Message
 What is DOS ERROR 215

Quote:
>A programe that is written in Pascal and has been running for years
>has now started stopping with error 215
>Can anyone tell me what this error is.

Try the on-line help.

Kindly cross-post questions; this has been answered (differently)
elsewhere,  See, if necessary, news-use.htm#XP at the Sig URL.

--

  Web URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ , acronyms and links.
  Correct 4-line sig separator is as above, a line comprising "-- " (SoRFC1036)

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What is DOS ERROR 215

Quote:
> A programe that is written in pascal and has been running for years
> has now started stopping with error 215
> Can anyone tell me what this error is.

Well , 215 is listed under the "fatal errors" section as

       215     Arithmetic overflow error

Thats all i could find.

--
-NK
www.digitalin.com

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What is DOS ERROR 215

Colin Smith wrote in a message to All:

CS> Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 05:37:59 GMT

CS> A programe that is written in pascal and has been running
CS> for years has now started stopping with error 215
CS> Can anyone tell me what this error is.

Neither the compiler and/or the runtime errorlist doesn't contain an error 215
here at my TP 6.0 books, so I guess you have a VERY weird one !

Rob.

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What is DOS ERROR 215

Quote:

> > A programe that is written in pascal and has been running for years
> > has now started stopping with error 215
> > Can anyone tell me what this error is.

> Well , 215 is listed under the "fatal errors" section as

>        215     Arithmetic overflow error

> Thats all i could find.

> --
> -NK
> www.digitalin.com

Switched to Pentium ??

--
Error 167: Windows loaded..... system in danger

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What is DOS ERROR 215

Colin Smith wrote in a message to All:

CS> Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 05:37:59 GMT

CS> A programe that is written in pascal and has been running
CS> for years has now started stopping with error 215
CS> Can anyone tell me what this error is.

My reference says that this is an integer overflow reported by
statements
compiled with Q+, such as when the result of an operation was outside
the supported range.

Regards,
Brian.

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. runtime error 215

2. FPC: runtime error 215 - lack in documentation....

3. RunTime error 215?

4. runtime error 215

5. What is ERROR 215

6. STR procedure and runtime error 215

7. Runtime Error 215 : What is it?

8. Error #215 Arithmetic overflow, where it shouldn′t occur(?)

9. I am looking for DOS based PASCAL

10. question: DOS error

11. {Division By Zero Error} on Pascal 7.0 for DOS Version

12. Ctrl+Break error while running prog from BP7 DOS window