TmT Pascal Lite question 'Speed Bumps'
Author Message
 TmT Pascal Lite question 'Speed Bumps'

I've notice in my code that there appears to be a slowdown about every
other second.  Any help understanding that would be appretiated.

Also somtimes with an expression like
       Type(N^)[a+b*constant]:=Constant; I get an arithmetic overFlow
What's with that?

Also sometimes a program will work when run in the IDE but the
compiled exe will generate and error.  Specifically I was working with
the square roots of floating points and Integers.  The error in from
the exe was invalid floating point operation.  If you know something
which would shed light on the situation let me know.  I have taught
myself Pascal but someone in a classroom setting might have learned
something I didn't.  Anyway thanks for your time

Jesse Palmer

Sun, 28 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. tmtp350d.zip TMT 32-bit Pascal Compiler for MS-DOS, free lite version

2. pascal tmt lite

3. pascal tmt lite registered examples of mem allocating

4. How does TMT Lite Pascal Fare againt BP70

5. Printing From TMT Pascal Lite

6. More Specs on TMT Pascal Lite.

7. Printing From TMT Pascal Lite

8. ANNOUNCEMENT: TMT Pascal Lite New Version

9. TMT pascal lite: SLOW!!

10. ANNOUNCEMENT: TMT Pascal Lite New Version

11. Wan't some help with TMT pascal.

12. tsfaqp49.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers