Pascal tutorials
Author Message
 Pascal tutorials

can any one give me a link to any good site which gives me tutorials on
Pascal as I am new to Pascal programming.

--
-----------
-Seamus-

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pascal tutorials

Quote:

> can any one give me a link to any good site which gives me tutorials on
> Pascal as I am new to Pascal programming.

> --
> -----------
> -Seamus-
> -----------
> 'Failure to prepare is to prepare for failure'

Hi Seamus,

    As a start, try looking at Pascal Central

            http://www.pascal-central.com/

    Hope this helps.

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pascal tutorials

Quote:
>     As a start, try looking at Pascal Central

>             http://www.pascal-central.com/

>     Hope this helps.

Had a look over there all I could find where pascal manuals for mactintosh
computers and I use windows will the manual work for both platfroms or are
there some dedicated to the windows version.

--
-----------
-Seamus-

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pascal tutorials

Quote:

> >     As a start, try looking at Pascal Central

> >             http://www.pascal-central.com/

> >     Hope this helps.

> Had a look over there all I could find where pascal manuals for mactintosh
> computers and I use windows will the manual work for both platfroms or are
> there some dedicated to the windows version.

> --
> -----------
> -Seamus-
> -----------
> 'Failure to prepare is to prepare for failure'

Hi  Seamus,

    Take another look at the site.  There are links to pages for Windows
programming as well as for Macintosh.  Also, there is a "links" link to other
sites and resources that seems to list a number of resources for learning
Pascal, including on-line tutorials and reference manuals.

    Beyond this, you might try looking at some of the search engines for
links; I found the one for Pascal Central on Yahoo, under their Computers and
Internet subcategory.

    Hope this helps.

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pascal tutorials

Quote:
>can any one give me a link to any good site which gives me tutorials on
>Pascal as I am new to Pascal programming.

See the comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ which have just posted for a
number of sites with reference material including Glenn Grotzinger's
Turorial. You can also get the mFAQ from the locaions below.

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:21:29 GMT

1. Pascal tutorial

2. Beginning Pascal Tutorial Part 7

3. Index of Beginning Pascal Tutorial Parts

4. Beginning Pascal Tutorial Part 3

5. Beginning Pascal Tutorial

6. Borland Pascal: Tutorials

7. **pascal tutorials**

8. **pascal tutorials**

9. Beginning Pascal Tutorial Part 21

10. Beginning Pascal Tutorial Part 19 (again)

11. **PASCAL** tutorials

12. Glenn Grotzinger Turbo Pascal Tutorial for DOS