GPL Pascal Compiler for Linux?
Author Message
 GPL Pascal Compiler for Linux?

 i would really like to do some serious linux programming,
but C and C++ just makes me want to vomit. since i already
know Pascal pretty well, i'd like to use that.
is there such a thing?

thanks in advance
g.f.

--
[signature:]
my real email address is at usa dot net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:04:05 GMT
 GPL Pascal Compiler for Linux?
On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 02:04:05 GMT, guy-jin posted:

Quote:
> i would really like to do some serious linux programming,
>but C and C++ just makes me want to vomit. since i already
>know pascal pretty well, i'd like to use that.
>is there such a thing?

>thanks in advance
>g.f.

Look at GNU Pascal or FreePascal.

FreePascal's page is www.freepascal.org.
You can find GNU Pascal with a quick web search.

--

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:16:18 GMT

1. Opinions on Pascal compilers for Linux

2. Pascal compiler for Linux

3. Pascal compiler for Linux

4. Which compiler for use with Emacs on Linux?

5. Compiler directives... test for DOS/LINUX

6. Linux compiler

7. Linux Compiler

8. Pascal Linux and Databases

9. Linux (FPK-Pascal)

10. Need help porting ancient MS-DOS Pascal program to Linux

11. Printing in linux with Free pascal

12. Print in linux with Free pascal