Programmer needed for project
Author Message
 Programmer needed for project

To whom it may concern:

I need help on a project I was assigned.

Project:

We have licensed a language program developed in Pascal (all the source
codes were lost in a fire......) We need to get someone to rewrite them
(if necessary) and check the program for potential problems.

What is the most effective way to resolve these issues?

Do we need to rewrite the codes or can we use the current program to
deduct them?

Anyone interested in helping? We are willing to workout a financial
arrangement.

Please email Karim

Fri, 15 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need a Pascal programmer for a small project

2. Need a pascal programmer for a small project

3. Competent Pascal and C programmers needed for a great project

4. Competent Pascal and C programmers needed for a great project

5. Help needed with choosing DBMS and language for large project

6. Do I need the BDE for my project ?

7. Need a little help and/or encouragement with a homework project, Richard A

8. Need a little help and/or encouragement with a homework project, Richard A

9. Need help with project.

10. Need Advice For Pascal Project

11. Need Help on Project???

12. I need to make a large array for my Computing A-Level project - can you help