Visual Pascal for OS/2, now at Pascal Central
Author Message
 Visual Pascal for OS/2, now at Pascal Central

Now at Pascal Central is ....

Visual Pascal for OS/2!

VP/2 is a fully Borland Pascal and Borland delphi compatible 32-bit Pascal
compiler for OS/2, implementing the Borland Pascal language as well as the
Object Pascal extensions from Borland Delphi. It compiles most existing
applications almost without any code changes, allowing you to port
existing applications to the 32-bit world of OS/2 in an instant. It is
remarkably easy to use, and generates very fast and compact 32-bit
executable files that can fully exploit the powers of IBM's OS/2.

Check out the Pascal Central web site:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Pascal Central is a collection of Pascal-related content all in one
location to make it easier for the many Pascal developers out there to
cope in a world crowded with C and C++.

If you have any pascal-related articles, documented source code or book
reviews you think would be of benefit to the Pascal community, let me
know.  I'm always looking to the Pascal community to help mature the
contents of Pascal Central.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Catambay
Pascal Programmer on Macintosh and Open VMS

              />
             //   The purpose of software engineering
     (//////[O]>=========================================-
             \\    is to manage complexity, not to create it.
              \>

Tue, 06 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Pascal for OS/2, now at Pascal Central

Quote:
>Now at Pascal Central is ....

>Visual Pascal for OS/2!
>VP/2 is a fully Borland Pascal and Borland Delphi compatible 32-bit Pascal
>compiler for OS/2, implementing the Borland Pascal language as well as the
>Check out the Pascal Central web site:
>http://www.webcom.com/icog/polymorphic/pascal.html
>Bill Catambay

Well, now...  I was just there...  Visual Pascal?  Where?  Cleverly hiding
from me...  Invisible Pascal?

--
BCNU
Daniel J. Wojcik

Get your very own copy (source included) from:
ftp:// & http://147.35.241.5/pub/webimp/webimp.zip
               ~~  ~~
             \(0)--(0)/
                 oo
                ^~~^
                 ^^
The real words: "I like smoking lightning, AND INHALING THUNDER"

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Pascal for OS/2, now at Pascal Central

2. Beta Test Central (Annex of Pascal Central)

3. Beta Test Central (Annex of Pascal Central)

4. FA: Virtual Pascal for OS/2, RexxVIM for OS/2

5. Pascal Standards FAQ at Pascal Central

6. Expanded Pascal Links at Pascal Central

7. Official Pascal Standards now at Pascal Central

8. Pascal Standards FAQ at Pascal Central

9. Expanded Pascal Links at Pascal Central

10. Official Pascal Standards now at Pascal Central

11. Welcome to Pascal Central

12. Welcome to Pascal Central