Data table / pseudocode in assignment ?
Author Message
 Data table / pseudocode in assignment ?

Hi

I have just about completed an assignment and just finishing off the
documentation.

I have structured the docs as in the real world, i.e:

ANALYSIS
DESIGN
IMPLEMENTATION
TESTING

For the design stage I have drawn up some layouts and I need to put in a
data table, pseudocode and / or a jackson structure chart.

I can understand the pseudocode part, but will this also need a JS chart as
well, and could anyone please give me any pointers for the data table
please.

I can include part of the code if need be to help.

Many thanks

kathy

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:42:35 GMT

1. Pseudocode: a style for Pascal programming

2. Need help to convert Pascal Program to Pseudocode

3. pseudocode

4. New Table pointer and/or copying a tables data

5. Delphi 1 Memo Assignment Problem - Help!

6. Paradox Memo Assignment Problem - Delphi 1- Syntax?

7. stored proc with assignment := ??

8. Delphi 2: Error In Assignment/Stored Procedure

9. Const assignment

10. Help with Computer Science Assignment (Turbo Pascal)

11. Assignment from incompatible pointer type

12. Const assignment