HELP WITH TURBO PASCAL HOMEWORK PROBLEM!
Author Message
 HELP WITH TURBO PASCAL HOMEWORK PROBLEM!

I am a new student in a turbo Pascal class and I don't have a clue what I
am doing.
Please help me with the following problem

This assignment will have you writing several procedures.  In general, you
will get input from the keyboard asking for three grades.  Your job is to
figure out the average of these grades.

The first procedure will get input from the keyboad ( the three grades),
and pass the information back to the main program.  Next you will call a
procedure to calculate the average.  In calculate, add all of the three
grades together and divide by 3.  Return the average back to the calling
program.  The last procedure will print out a sentence saying what the
initial three grades were and their average.  Only calls to the procedure
should exsist in your program.

THANKS

Fri, 12 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP WITH TURBO PASCAL HOMEWORK PROBLEM!

Quote:

><clipped description of lamer's very easy homework problem>

Do you own damned homework.

Fri, 12 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Homework to do in Turbo Pascal and i don't no how to do it

2. Turbo Pascal - need help in a link list problem

3. Help- Problems running Borland Turbo Pascal V7 under windows 95

4. Turbo Pascal 1.5 Debugger Problem - HELP!

5. Homework Problems

6. Homework Problems

7. homework problem

8. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

9. Help: This really IS Homework

10. Homework help, please

11. Help with daughters homework

12. Homework Help