FPC: runtime error 215 - lack in documentation....
Author Message
 FPC: runtime error 215 - lack in documentation....

I got runtime error 215(i think,that it's overflow)
---------------from documentation----------------------------
212 Stream registration error
This occurs when an invalid type is registered in the objects unit.
213 Collection index out of range
You are trying to access a collection item with an invalid index.
(objects unit)
214 Collection overflow error
The collection has reached its maximal size, and you are trying to add
another element. (objects unit)
216 General Protection fault
You are trying to access memory outside your appointed memory.
217 Unhandled exception occurred
An exception occurred, and there was no exception handler present. The
sysutils unit installs a default exception handler which catches all
excpetions and exits gracefully.
227 Assertion failed error
An assertion failed, and no AssertErrorProc procedural variable was
installed.
where is 215.....

Regards,

Dmytry Lavrov.

Thu, 01 Dec 2005 23:01:27 GMT
 FPC: runtime error 215 - lack in documentation....

Quote:

> I got runtime error 215(i think,that it's overflow)

In the current documentation it is listed, so if it is missing from
older versions, it has already been fixed:

http://www.freePascal.org/docs-html/user/userap4.html#x92-182000D

Thu, 01 Dec 2005 23:06:32 GMT

1. runtime error 215

2. RunTime error 215?

3. runtime error 215

4. STR procedure and runtime error 215

5. Runtime Error 215 : What is it?

6. What is DOS ERROR 215

7. What is ERROR 215

8. FPC: runtime error 87 - What is it?

9. FPC Sockets documentation?

10. documentation FPC-unit <windows>?

11. FPC: Documentation on Win32 units?

12. Error #215 Arithmetic overflow, where it shouldn′t occur(?)