Thunking (32->16)
Author Message
 Thunking (32->16)

I have read several simular examples on the Internet about Thunking
(search for LoadLibrary16 on InfoSeek or HotBot).  Problem:  none of
these examples show any solutions (on mentions a solution's existance)
for passing pointers or long integers.

One thing I did notice... there are more examples in delphi than C.  Go
figure.

Brendan

Wed, 01 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. thunking (calling 16 bit dll's from 32 bit app)

2. ASM : 16-bit >> 32-bit

3. ODBC 16->32

4. Solving your 16->32-bit migration

5. Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

6. BDE 32-bit & 16-bit

7. BDE(32), BDE(16), WinNT

8. Help Interbase 16 to 32

9. 16 to 32 Interbase

10. 16 bit ODBC drivers in the 32 bit environment

11. BDE32 & ODBC(16/32) problem

12. Heads-up: problems observed using BDE-16 and BDE-32 simultaneously