Numbers Conversion
Author Message
 Numbers Conversion

How to convert String->Real ? yes I know....
But How to convert String->Real with more decimals?
NOrmally with val() I can get Real with 2 decimals
but if I have a string with 4 (eg 0.0001) how to get
real 0.0001.

I'm using FPC 1.04

Tnx

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:11:41 GMT
 Numbers Conversion

says...

Quote:
> How to convert String->Real ? yes I know....
> But How to convert String->Real with more decimals?
> NOrmally with val() I can get Real with 2 decimals
> but if I have a string with 4 (eg 0.0001) how to get
> real 0.0001.

> I'm using FPC 1.04

> Tnx

I did it..my mistake.
val() works fine :)

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:30:13 GMT

1. number conversion in pascal

2. Number conversions

3. Tutorial on number conversion, any base

4. Help with Number Conversions

5. Program for number conversion, bases 2..72

6. Tutorial on number conversion, any base

7. Program for number conversion, bases 2..72

8. Help needed in number conversions!! PLEASE!

9. Help needed in number conversions!! PLEASE!

10. Conversion from numbers to words

11. base conversion of large numbers

12. base conversion of large numbers