C language
Author Message
 C language

Hello all, I don't mean to bring the C language into the Pascal list but I
need a translating program to translate C to pascal (to turbo pascal) and
vice versa. I have translators that do well with mundane programs but when
it comes to huge C programs with libraries and all, it's nearly impossible.
If there is one which is shareware or freeware(better), or if anyone out
there could provide me with it in anyway, please tell me. BTW, I've thought
about building one myself, but Turbo Pascal is not my personal best and I'm
still quite new to it so .... there you go, the whole story ... :)

      \ \
    ___> \

  (____O)  \
  (____O)   \
   (__O)_    \

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi CS 1.02 to Sybase Help

2. Accessing oracle sequences from Delphi 1.0 CS

3. CS Apps : TTable or TQuery ?

4. Delphi CS, Oracle7.2 & SQLNetV2.2

5. Documents in tables in CS ?

6. help needed please for CS 110 class

7. Delphi 2.0 CS Update & BLOB Problem

8. kcip@cs.cuhk.hk

9. Problem with Delphi3 CS and Sybase 11 - HELP please

10. 3 Questions on Delphi 3.0 cs

11. CS Queries than can be Cancelled

12. URL: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html