Calculating functions typed in by user..
Author Message
 Calculating functions typed in by user..

I'm writing a graph-ploting program, and it works fine,
but does anybody have a good suggestion how to handle
a function in a text string typed in by the user (we don't
want the user to have to compile the program for every
new function, do we?), so the program can calculate it?

A cookie for your suggestion.

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. BP7: Function of type function

2. SQL-function SUM on a calculated field?

3. Calculating n! in an assembly function

4. Calculate error function with complex argument

5. Aggregate functions on calculated fields

6. How to evaluate mathematical expressions typed in by user

7. HELP user defined data types

8. Function result type

9. User Defined Functions for MSSQL (using DELPHI)

10. How to Pass a file type to a function or procedure

11. Announce - UDFlib a User Defined Function Libary for InterBase 4.0

12. function result type