Serching for a freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal compiler
Author Message
 Serching for a freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal compiler

I've some programs written in Turbo Pascal and I'd like to compile them
for a PC/DOS architecture. Does someone know where I could find a
freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal Compiler ?

Thanks a lot,

Jean-Marc

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Serching for a freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal compiler

Hi!

Try to search FPK Pascal. This is thing you need.
There! http://sun01.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/pascal/fpk-pas/

--
Regards,

Quote:
> I've some programs written in Turbo Pascal and I'd like to compile them
> for a PC/DOS architecture. Does someone know where I could find a
> freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal Compiler ?

> Thanks a lot,

> Jean-Marc

Sun, 19 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Serching for a freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal compiler

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:24:17 +0200, Jean-Marc Radelet

Quote:

>I've some programs written in Turbo Pascal and I'd like to compile them...
>Does someone know where I could find a freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal Compiler ?

I'm not sure how many Borland specific elements you need, but there
are some good freeware/ shareware compilers which will do much of what
Borland does.

I like the tmt product.

There is more information quite a way down the page at..

http://www.arunet.co.uk/tkboyd/mdp3.htm

Tom

http://www.arunet.co.uk/tkboyd/offers.htm
Freeware, shareware for IBM type pcs. Ideas for parents, teachers

Thu, 23 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Serching for a freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal compiler

Quote:

> I've some programs written in Turbo Pascal and I'd like to compile them
> for a PC/DOS architecture. Does someone know where I could find a
> freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal Compiler ?

See section #FreePas at my links page (URL below).

--

Turbo Pascal:   http://www.mi.uni-erlangen.de/~heckenb/programs.htm
Internet links: http://www.mi.uni-erlangen.de/~heckenb/links.htm

Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Serching for a freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal compiler

Quote:

> I've some programs written in Turbo Pascal and I'd like to compile
> them
> for a PC/DOS architecture. Does someone know where I could find a
> freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal Compiler ?

> Thanks a lot,

> Jean-Marc

Yes look at :  http://www.tmt.com/download.htm    , this is my favorite,
but it is not compatible with the graph unit.

http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/    is another one!

http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/fpk-pas/        Have not tested,
but it claims to be compatible with the graph unit too.

Johan Stenfors

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Serching for a freeware and compatible Turbo Pascal compiler

2. Compatible PASCAL Compiler?

3. FPKPascal (32 bit freeware pascal compiler) via FTP

4. W95 freeware pascal compilers?

5. W95 Freeware pascal compilers

6. req: freeware 32bit dos/win32 pascal compilers

7. freeware/shareware pascal compilers

8. Shareware/freeware pascal compiler

9. FREEWARE PROGRAMMS IN TURBO PASCAL!

10. PARALLEL PORT I/O FREEWARE in TURBO PASCAL