39A7AAC3A Cool computer program
Author Message
 39A7AAC3A Cool computer program

Quote:
>    To all computer users:

>     If any of your friends knows what is Linux , please tell
>  him or her about this new computer program.

>    LinuxCAD is the most important computer program that has been developed

since 1990.

Do I care ?, Is it written in Pascal ?, Is the source code availible ?.
No.. Didnt think so.

Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:16:26 GMT

1. PASCAL/C program that WORK ON SOME COMPUTER(486) but not all computers

2. cool programming site

3. Very cool pascal program included - acd.zip (1/1)

4. Running Dephi database programs on another computer

5. Syncing a game program to the computer clock...

6. Need help with running programs on a fast computer

7. Program of TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE Conference (TCS'99)

8. Problem running BP7 programs on new computers

9. A TSR program to play sound through computer speaker

10. World Computer Programming Championship

11. Program crashes on other computers????

12. Get date from computer to use in pascal program